Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Morning



Can you believe I worked out on a non-workout day? What is happening to me? It's a lovely morning here and my husband is off work again so we went for a bike ride. Oh, and yes my legs feel the simple running I did yesterday...sad but true. The only reason I wanted to blog right now was to show off my baby seat on my bike. I ride what my kids and my husband call an "old lady bike" but I have the coolest baby seat. I am attempting to post a picture with this posting...lets see.
Well it's there, but it's above my text...any suggestions? Anyway, there's Sophia in her awesome bike seat. She can hold the handle bars and look ahead. She doesn't have to view my butt the whole ride, she can see all that I get to see...she points at the birds, cars and trucks, she's constantly saying "wow" or "oh wow"....I love this seat. I think I could have sold at least 10 of these so far, if you want to know more about it or maybe get one for yourself click here.
My in-laws are coming tonight, they are on a month long car trip...so not sure if I'll post again tonight....(assuming I have readers who care! lol)
Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment