Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Motivated

Ok...so I began this blog hoping to motivate myself (sounds bad when it's typed). After I finished my first post, I made sure I got my workout done for today. See, my thinking was right, if I say I am going to do something I feel compelled to do it. So this was the second workout and this time it was a 30 minute brisk walk. This time I went alone, I walked fast and didn't have to push the stroller. Right now, hours later, I can feel my walk. REALLY? Day three of the plan, only two workouts and I FEEL it??? Will I really be a runner in 4 months? The good thing about walking though is you have your thoughts. Usually I am talking to my daughter who sits in the stroller and yells at all the "birdies" and points alot, occasionally dropping her "juice" and having me stop to get it. Today I got to actually think. Imagine?? I heard the trees moving in the breeze. It was really the first time in forever that I was alone with just my thoughts. There wasn't laundry, pets, chores, dinner....it was just me and 30 minutes of nothing else. I only hope I can walk tomorrow....it's an "off day" but I still need to be able to walk....:)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your motivation , send some my way please.
    And welcome to blogging .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Thanks for being my first ever comments. I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete